By Marianne Ryan PT
MRPT Physical Therapy
Meditation is particularly helpful in decreasing pain such as Headaches, TMJ Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain and Pelvic Pain.
Lean how easy it is to do meditation from a blog article written by Erica Leibrant and posted on Elephant Journal.com
1) Find a place.(you just need a place where you can shut the door)
2) Have a timer.(your cell phone will do)
3) Have a time.(that you can consistently do it daily)
4) Write it down.(or put it in your digital scheduler)
5) Sit (or lie down). (but don't let yourself fall asleep)
6) Close your eyes.
7) Focus on your breath.
8) Repeat step 7 for 10 minutes.
9) Turn off your timer.(and then reflect for a few moments)
10) Give thanks.
Click Here to read the entire blog post on Elephant Journal.com