Do you sometimes feel like modern medicine doesn’t “get it” when it comes to women’s health? It’s not just you. Women’s unique biology and physiology can contribute to a wide range of symptoms from menses through menopause. And while joyful, the demands of pregnancy and parenting can make matters worse. You don’t have to “just live with” chronic complaints. Our individualized treatment plans and internationally proven practices correct causes before they’re conditions.
Why choose Marianne Ryan Physical Therapy?
- Our laser focus on pregnancy and women’s health
- Expertise, experience and thought leadership
- Our clinical director, Marianne Ryan, has been practicing for more than 30 years and is a recognized expert in her field.
- Our physical therapists are hand-selected for their experience, credentials, talent and commitment to our hands-on approach to healing.
- Individual treatment plans focused on your unique physiology and the root cause of your dysfuction.
- Our private, state of-the-art treatment facility – conveniently located in midtown Manhattan
“Once Postpartum, Always Postpartum”
Women’s health is often neglected following the birth of children. Many women are surprised to find out that the aches and pains or leakage they experience five, ten or even twenty years after they became a mother are related to the stressful demands that were placed on their bodies years ago, when they experienced pregnancy and childbirth.
We always tell patients, “Once postpartum, always postpartum.” Although you may have delivered your child years ago, the physical dysfunctions you are experiencing today are a direct result of your child birthing experience.