Are you not able or too afraid to leave home?
During this challenging time we need to practice social distancing and you are probably too anxious to continue or start a physical therapy program.
Or maybe self-care is last on your list of "things to do" because you are totally overwhelmed?
Are you trying to adjust to your "New Normal" of working from home and figuring out how to safely buy food and supplies for you and your family? Or maybe you are just too busy trying to work and homeschool your kids?
We can help you!
We are offering virtual physical therapy visits 7 days a week!
1. If you have pain. We can teach you how to get rid of pain in your back, neck, jaw, pelvis, shoulders arms or legs.
2. Women's health issues: Pelvic floor dysfunctions such as pain, incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse respond well to prescriptive exercise programs that will be designed just for you.
You can also learn the Baby Bod Program if you are pregnant or postpartum, no matter how long it has been since you became a mother. We can help you prepare for childbirth or reclaim your body after becoming a mom. We can help resolve:
- Pelvic Pain (including painful sex)
- Incontinence - it might be common to have a leaky bladder, but it is not normal to live with it.
- Mommy Tummy - aka, Diastasis Recti
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
3. TMJ Pain Learn some simple techniques on how to relive your pain and do prescriptive exercises with your therapist to regain control over chronic pain.
4. General orthopedic problems such as back, shoulder, hip, knee and ankle/foot pain can be treated online too!
How can you treat pain over the internet?
Most painful dysfunctions are caused by faulty postural habits, muscle imbalances, uncoordinated breathing patterns and poor stabilization strategies used while exercising or moving during everyday activities.
Your therapist will be able to evaluate your movement dysfunctions and then diagnosis the root of your problem. An individualized prescriptive exercise program and preventative education advice will be created for your specific needs and goals.
During each visit your therapist will act as a private coach to make sure you are exercising with the correct form and progressing in a timely manor.
We want you to fully recover and regain control of your life again!
Preparing for a Telehealth Visit:
- You will receive an e mail invite from us with a link to the "zoom virtual meeting".
- Download "Zoom" app on the device (Laptop, iPhone, iPad) that you will be using for doing the session with us.
- Setup your computer/phone in a way that Marianne is able to see a full view of you in standing position as well as lying down (parallel to the screen).
- If you have any of these items, just have them ready for the session: Ankle weights, small hand weights, exercise bands, small chair/dining chair, old tie, towel or a small pillow
This way we can save time and have a full dedicated session!
Most Insurance companies will cover Telehealth visits!
To make sure that you have insurance coverage we will re verify your benefits prior to your first appointment.
If you are interested in learning more, just email us or call and leave a message to request a phone call from me to discuss your telehealth options.