Meditation is particularly helpful in decreasing pain such as Headaches, TMJ Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain and Pelvic Pain.
Lean how easy it is to do meditation from a blog article written by Erica Leibrant and posted on Elephant Journal.com
- Find a place.(you just need a place where you can shut the door)
- Have a timer.(your cell phone will do)
- Have a time.(that you can consistently do it daily)
- Write it down.(or put it in your digital scheduler)
- Sit (or lie down). (but don't let yourself fall asleep
- Close your eyes.
- Focus on your breath.
- Repeat step 7 for 10 minutes.
- Turn off your timer.(and then reflect for a few moments)
- Give thanks.
Click Here to read the entire blog post on Elephant Journal.com